Saturday 26 November 2011

new job card

Update - I've redone the card after getting some good advice so here it is



I spent the best part of today playing with the MCS Important Date cd.  There are some fantastic papers and images and I had the idea to make a masculine card first.  I thought the basic card was a little unbalanced so I spent half an hour or more failing to find my 'coathanger' paperclips to make an embellishment before resorting to cutting out the spellbinder borders.  I was still not happy as at this point the message was not in the right place so I moved that.  I think it's still unbalanced!  As I went to photograph it I discovered that despite several checks I've stuck everything on the wrong way round and the card opens from the bottom!  Still I am posting it here as a record and hoping to get a few constructive comments on how to make the next one better.

No comments:

Post a Comment